The big wide web world can be very daunting. We all love to hop on the internet and pick up a bargain. This is all possible but you must take care and look out for some simple signs for any scams or too good to be true deals.
Here are a few tips that we feel are very important whether you are buying a wig or anything else on line.
- Be aware of who you are buying from. Are they an Australia Supplier or an overseas supplier? If the website is a .com.au then the seller is an Australian Company as overseas suppliers can not buy a .com.au domain.
- Check the contact details – email addresses, telephone numbers, address location, etc; If something goes wrong you need to be able to contact them.
- When purchasing online make sure you are buying on a secure website. In the task bar there should be a little padlock.
- Check the returns and exchange policy so there are no surprises for later.
- Create strong passwords and always log out of your session
- If the price seems to good to be true – be wary. It might be a copy item not a genuine brand that you think you are buying.
These are only a few little things that can protect yourself from being a victim.
There are a lot of websites out there with a lot of information so you are prepared to buy online and to know what to do if you have been scammed.